Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Sometimes jury duty works out

So, I was called for jury duty yesterday and they didn't select me so I got to go home and work on the list some more. I got Ehren's room completely cleaned out and rearranged which made me realize there are now many more floorboards that need to be fixed than before he lived in there. The upstairs hallway got cleaned as well as our room. I also got the porch completely cleaned out and de-cobwebbed ready for us to start ripping up the deck. Then it was on to 3 loads of laundry, 2 loads of dishes in the dishwasher and sweeping the stairs.

So, now finished is:
  • Reclaim Ehren's room
  • Level the pond area, finishing filling in pond, seed.
  • Seed old firepit
  • Fill in random yard holes with dirt we have ... 1/2 done, only a few more to go
  • Plant the new maples & clover ... 1/2 done we have the other side of the house to do
Tonight is bellydance practice and tomorrow is getting my nails done so I know nothing will be happening tonight but on Thursday after nails I'll probably put the edging and the fencing around the tree/mulch area to keep the dogs out. If only this stupid weather would cooperate we could do so much more but apparently this year, June in Oregon = rainy and 62 degrees... blech.